Thursday, May 13, 2010

Total Eclipse of the Edward.

Listen... the count down has begun. Eclipse is going to rule my life June 30th at midnight. Of course I'm going to see it the day it comes out, and the midnight showing nonetheless. There are officially 49 days (counting today) until the unveiling of my most anticipated movie venture. I know what you're thinking (if you're not a Twihard). What the HELL could she possibly see in that movie, the books, ANYTHING!? Well, that's like asking someone why they're favorite color is their favorite color. Do they need to have a reason to like it? No. I love the books and even though I know the movies are terrible, I'm still in love. The story line isn't the strongest but it's entertaining and it makes me feel all warm and tingly inside. This story has a safe ending and I like it. So?

K. Stew... I LOVE HER! Yea, her acting sucks, but I am in love with her character and I think she portrays "Bella" perfectly! Exactly what I pictured from the books. That awkward, mousy looking girl. I have seen nice pictures of her, even though many people think she always looks cracked out or high or something. I still love her.

::Sigh:: The chemistry between these two is hard to ignore. I don't care if he's a flat faced actor who can't act. THEY ARE AMAZING! I feel like when they are together, all is right in the world of Twilight. Don't get me wrong, I'm a Jacob lover too. However, Edwards broody doom and gloom attitude is amazing. I don't care if these aren't real reasons to like the books and movies. Whatever.

Maybe it's the "forbidden to be together" thing. Or if it's the "vampire" thing. The idea of everlasting love. Fighting for your soul mate. Whatever it is that drags me into these movies and books, I like it. People can make fun of me all they want, but us Twihards are many and strong! So I definitely have people to geek out with. I cannot wait to see how they do "Breaking Dawn" and have heard it's being done in two installments. YES! I couldn't agree more!

Oh and if you couldn't tell:
49 More Days.

No comments:

Post a Comment