Monday, March 22, 2010

I DID IT!!!!!!

I restrained my first pet today... AND IT WORKED!!!!! Let me explain! I'm taking a vet assistant class and in our last class, we learned about restraint and the right way to do it without hurting the pet, yourself, the owner, and the vet. Tonight, I headed over to my cousins to play Wii, and she was having a hard time getting her kittens nails clipped! Well, little Finnegan was NOT having it! First, I thought of the kitty burrito! LITERALLY called the kitty burrito! You just wrap kitty up in a towel... awesome, cute, and effective!!!!



But, I decided to go with scruffing! Now, scruffing looks harsh but in actuality, when you grab a cat by the scruff of its neck, no matter how big, fat, skinny, gray, white, or small, it releases endorphins for the kitty! WHO KNEW!?!?!?! So, I scruffed poor little Finnegan and it worked LIKE A CHARMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!! I was SO proud of myself and I know that I am going to be the BEST VET'S ASSISTANT EVER!!!!!! I can't wait! Look at how peaceful she was after...........



It even gets better! I also restrained their ROTTWEILER, Brooklyn! She's a big lady and I RESTRAINED HER!!!!!! Omg, so pretty much this blog is a pat on the back... GO ME!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment