Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Oh seriously?

Ok everyone ... It is March 3rd ... It's still snowing!!!!!! I really don't get how this is happening!!! I have had the worst cabin fever of my life this past winter! And I think I know why. Last summer, I went to the beach twice. Yes, you read that right. I made it to the beach twice only. I've never let this happen before. This summer (if it ever arrives) will be completely different. I am making a promise to myself to get to the beach at least once a week! I'm going to go either by myself or with friends ... I don't care! I'm going!!


I literally saw the snow out my window this morning and wanted to cry!! I'm over this crap! It's not pretty anymore, it makes driving a hassle, my driveway SUCKS!!


Jim just told me, "you're like superman, you need the sun to recharge." And I think he is completely right. Until I can just throw on a bathing suit, sun dress, and flops with my Ray Bans, I will be in this funk. So people, if I'm short or snappy with you or don't want to hang, trust me when I say that it's not you, it's me. And I am a bear right now!


GO AWAY SNOW!!!!!!!!
Sent from my BlackBerry.

No comments:

Post a Comment