Friday, April 30, 2010

This HAPPENED!

Ok so I'm at Jenny's house tonight and this happens:

Jenny's phone rings and it's her mom.

Mrs. Erasmus: Hey Jenny, could you feed Trixie?
Jenny: EW MOM! I am not feeding Trixie! Ew!

Meet Trixie:

Now, Trixie is straight up adorbs and is a hippy dippy dog until Sunday when she goes to the groomers. She recently had some issues and was put on a special diet for her delicate little tummy and has to be hand fed  for a few days because she won't eat the disgusting food on her own! So of course, I volunteer... Mrs. Erasmus is ecstatic and tries to tell me what to do:

Mrs. Erasmus: you gotta.... hahahahahaha... you gotta get.... hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaahahaha.... a meat ball.... haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahah and roll it............. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha in your hands! HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAAHAHA and then ........ haaaaaaahahahahahahaha feed Trixie the dog foo... hahahahahahahahahahahhaahhaha... dog food! She'll only eat it if..... hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha your hands smell like meat ball!!!!!!!!!! HAAAHHAHAAHHAHAAAHAHAAHA

Of course Jenny and I are dying because Jenny's put her mom on speaker phone; Jenny's bright red and I have tears streaming down my face.So naturally, I get a meat ball, squish it around in my hands and then hand feed lil' Trixie her wet dog food! Just a step in the right direction as far as my animal career goes! So Jenny drank Andre and we talked while I fed Trixie dog food that smelled like BUTT with meat ball scented hands. Why we didn't get a picture of this... I don't know.

I'm ok in Mrs. Erasmus's' book. This makes me happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment