Thursday, April 15, 2010

Woman on the EDGE!



What really grinds my gears is when people ask, "why do you like _____?" Ok. So I can understand the question coming from a curious point of view. Like, why is this important to you? However, when people ask just to be a jerk, as in, they're mocking you...or you've already answered it and it's a repeat question, just to be sure they've got the "real answer," it really pisses me off. It's like someone who doesn't like pink... You don't have to like pink, but if you're asking in the manner of "ew, why do you like pink?" As in, you're really not looking for an answer or you think purple is better, then leave me alone.Not that I need to explain myself to ANYONE but I'll try. 

"Why do you like Lady Gaga?" (she's a mess) I've gotten that question twice in the past 12 hours. F YOU! I like her because I like her music and her style and her EVERYTHING! She is a visionary, in my opinion of course.  You don't have to like her, I never said anyone would have to or I'll cut you or something!

"Why do you like to blog?" (it's so weird and annoying)  BECAUSE! I DO! People do it world wide! Why don't you go ask those who are making money off their blogs?

"Why do you want long hair?" (short hair looked so much better on you) Because I want an awesome pony tail... so sue me.

"Why do you like to drink?" (it makes you stupid and hurts your body) Why don't you like to drink? I don't have a good answer! Leave me alone and I'll return the favor.

"Why do you love Block Island?" (marthas vineyard is so much better) Been going there since a little girl, it was important to my parents and now it's important to me. What of it?

"Why can't you hang out?" (after it's already been asked before) Because I can't or I don't want to... If I've already said NO then I mean NO! God, don't push the subject! It may be because of a variety of reasons! School, money, you're annoying, I don't feel like going anywhere, or I have previous plans that I don't feel like explaining to you. Sheesh.

These are all questions I've had that irk the shit out of me. Here are the answers so stop asking. Thanks.

I apologize for the 'tude in this blog but just something I had to throw out there :) After blogging about it, I feel so much better! <3 



No comments:

Post a Comment