Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Oh MY!

I've been majorly slacking on the blog updates! So here we go! Yes ... I've been eating haha I ran into Matt Banker the other day at work and he commented on my 8 bagels. It was really only 4. But they were delicious! Today ... Since I made it home though the snow, I treated myself to a pizza. I've been doing my best to save money and getting that pizza didn't help but it definitely boost my moral :)


My dad also made his famous home-made meat balls!!! Talk about DELISH!!! He got the recipe from my Grams and she was an AH-MAZING cook!!!! So I obvs indulged in those too. And topped off my night with a cup of Espresso Chip ice cream!!!
With a full belly and my doggy snuggle time, I'm officially ready for my weekend to begin!!! Tomorrow is a Waking Elliot show at the Pour House in Hartford! People should come! It'll be good music with good people!

I am going to try harder to stay on top of my blog game :)


No comments:

Post a Comment