Wednesday, November 3, 2010

A Day of Wrongs!

first off, here's my cute owl of the day. 





following cute owl! I feel like I couldn't do anything right today! You ever just have one of those days where you just can't get anything right, or nothing goes right?? ARGH! I couldn't keep my hands on anything today and I got beat up, and anything that walked through our door was DYING! Hence battle photos of the day.


Ok with that all being said... everything that walked in our door dying, at the end of the day was alive and well. We rescued a dog who was hit by a car (fractured jaw, broken leg, broken tail), rescued a kitten who was sat on and ended up with a bloody eye and bruised ear, rescued a puppy who had eaten dental floss resulting in it losing quite a bit of its intestines, and rescued a dog who's eyes had been burnt in a house fire. The amazing people that I work with all make this happen! Although my job beats me up and sometimes beats me down, I still love it! I learn something new every day :)

And now, I leave you with Happy Kitten

2 comments:

  1. AW! Sounds like such a sad day at the office - but glad it had a happy ending! (Minus the injuries...)

    ReplyDelete