Thursday, November 4, 2010

Hit or Miss

cute owl:


Things I miss:
  • I miss my college friends
  • I miss homecooked meals by mom and dad
  • I miss mom and dad (weird)
  • I miss wearing tank tops
  • I miss wearing shorts
  • I miss the sun
  • I miss Amanda and Becki 
  • I miss my old cat, Honey 
  • I miss my sister 
  • I miss Swiss Miss
  • I miss Disney World
  • I miss my comforter 
  • I miss Tigger 
  • I miss decorating for every holiday
  • I miss ALL of my shoes
  • I miss money 
  • I miss Endawnis
  • I miss change
  • I miss getting tattooed 
  • I miss piercings 
  • I miss my cartoons
  • I miss Endawnis's butternut squash ravioli that she had at her wedding
  • I miss my NY friends 
  • I miss Peanut and Zee
  • I miss my Windham Park Apartment
  • I miss the Lesters
  • I miss a lot
It really doesn't matter what I miss though, only because I'll eventually see these things or have these things. Eh, such is life. 

1 comment:

  1. i miss you too, sam! you just made me feel serious yearning for you! (i think the owl picture helped.) but now i am self conscious about broadcasting my true feelings for you out here in the blog streets. i miss you!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete