Wednesday, November 10, 2010

A Great Big Pile of Tour

Thus far, I've been to two shows of the Motion City Soundtrack tour and have missed A Great Big Pile of Leaves BOTH times. I mean, this is seriously depressing. Please enjoy A Great Big Pile of Leaves and their entirety.

This first video is of Pete, the lead singer of AGBPOL singing for Justin, the lead singer of MCS who was sick!



This video is AGBPOL's first video. SUPERRRR awesome. Makes me miss the old apartment, almost.



AGBPOL live!



I have to admit, since knowing these guys, they have really grown as a band. They cease to amaze me. And they still recognize their friends. I've never gone to a show to be waved at, or talked to for a second, then left standing to be dissed for another band, or someone else more "important" that may have more influence than I. I AM SAM. I'm not only a fan, but a friend and that means so much to me. I am proud of these guys and my heart explodes for them and their upcoming success. Tyler, Pete, Tucker, and Joe... ROCK ON guys! I absolutely love you guys :)

1 comment:

  1. TYPO - "They cease to amaze me."

    you mean NEVER cease!

    <3
    jonny babes

    ReplyDelete