Sunday, January 10, 2010

Catch up with Ketchup!

So it's been a while since I blogged about food stuffs! WEIRD seeing as I'm always eating! Well... before we get into it... I definitely want everyone to watch CLOUDY WITH A CHANCE OF MEATBALLS!!!! It's prrrrrrrrrobably one of the better animation movies I've ever seen! I absolutely adored it, and it was HILARIOUS! Just saying!

Ok so far this week... we'll get into it.



So my dad and I went for Subway at some point this week because I needed cheering up and OBVS food is the way to make me happier. Especially when I don't have to pay for it!





So, above is a typical lunch from The Grill.. AKA the dining hall thing at Mohegan Sun where I get a paid lunch break and all the food you can fit on your tray! The other day they had fried chicken! A SERIOUS TREAT! It was SOOO good too! Surprisingly! However, 45 minutes is not enough time to down all this food leisurely like.

Fried chicken.... OWNED!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment