Wednesday, January 13, 2010

OH FOOD! Part 2!

Well after all this eating at Bar Americain yesterday, I headed over to Amanda's for Samanda night! I've just named it that because it involves me and Amanda... hence Samanda! We basically eat Illiano's buffalo chicken pizza with ranch and bake some sort of baked good afterward!




Naturally, we had Illiano's buffalo chicken pizza with ranch and we made these AMAZING white cupcakes after and they didn't even NEED frosting! OMG they were so delicious! It's because we used egg white's instead of the whole egg!




We watched The Final Destination which was... surprise! Just like all the other ones! I really liked the spin that they put on it at the end but it was still wicked tacky :) Regardless, I had that anxious feeling and that's all I look for in a scary movie! Plus, plenty of gore, which this movie had!



Obviously... it was an amazing night!!!! Always is! Next Tuesday will be a repeat, I'm sure, and we'll giggle like we're 12 through another ridiculous "3D" movie, pointing out the parts that are meant to be in 3D. We even sometimes turn it into a drinking game... a 3D part!? DRINK! 



No comments:

Post a Comment