Monday, January 11, 2010

yummmmmyyyyy!!!

Ok so I forgot about picture taking in my haste to eat today, but I do have a list! YAY LISTS! And for those who don't read facebook status updates, I definitely left my work shoes at home and was super frustrated! So lunch couldn't come fast enough because eating is what I want most when I'm upset, happy, sad.... etc!

For Lunch:
-turkey
-stuffing
-egg salad sandwich
-sweet potato fries
-beef stew (delish by the way)
-cheesecake
-chocolate mousse

it was AMAZING! Of course, I had more turkey and HOMEMADE stuffing for dinner haha and it was so much better than The Grill! Not that I'm knocking The Grill, but you just can't beat homemade! Moving on...



I need to try this... a deep fried cupcake! YES PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!



No comments:

Post a Comment