Sunday, January 10, 2010

Jenna-rator!

Today was actually a pretty lazy day. I spent it eating food.... of course! This morning I had a fried egg sandwich on a plain bagel. Ingredients from bottom to top:
-bottom bagel half
-mayo
-american cheese
-fried egg
-5 slices of bacon
-american cheese
-mayo
-bagel top
It was all delicious! I then washed that down with a blueberry muffin toasted with butter... yummmm!!!!

Jimmy and I then had a 4 year old's birthday party to get to, well, she claims she's still three and a half until tomorrow. Jenna is probably one of the funniest, cutest kids I know. She calls Jim's dad (aka Porky)  "Porkarator" because Big Jim calls her "Jennarator" haha! GET IT?! So we got there around 2ish to watch the HORRIBLE football game. But whatever! Anyway, after 2 slices of sausage pizza, 3 slices of cheese pizza, a fruit cup, croutons, cake and ice cream, REAL potato chips, a mini donut, another slice of cake, and a half of a skinny cow (gotta watch my figure), it was time for Jimmy and to leave so he could get back to NY. It was nice because he had to drive me home and that gave us a little extra time together. I can't wait to get back down to NY because I miss my friends and the boy of course. Hmm... dinner happening soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment